South Devon Self Catering Holiday Cottages
South Devon self catering holiday cottages at Blackadon Barn Cottages offers AA4* self catering accommodation. The South Devon holiday cottages are in an ideal location for your holiday this summer or short break at any time of the year. A choice of 1, 2, 3 & 10 en suite bedroomed holiday cottages. Easy access to many of South Devon’s attractions and iconic Dartmoor landscapes. Great views over South Devon’s majestic countryside to the coast. A choice of beaches within easy reach, a range of enjoyable activities & you can walk from your self catering holiday cottage onto Dartmoor.
A wonderful place from which to explore South Devon AONB, Cornwall, the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site & the Dartmoor National Park with friends and family.
Blackadon South Devon holiday accommodation offers so much of what is best about a holiday in Britain. We are happy to share our knowledge of this beautiful part of the world, saving you time and money.
Your South Devon self catering holiday accommodation is perfect for a relaxing holiday set in 4 peaceful acres on the most southerly part of Dartmoor National Park over-looking the South Devon coastal ANOB. Badger Cottage sleeps 4 in a double en suite, a twin & a bathroom is perfect for family wanting to enjoy the delights of the South Devon countryside & coast. If you need 3 bedrooms, Heather with its 3 en suite twins or Lower Barn with a double en suite and 2 twins sharing a bathroom are your options.
A choice of 6 “AA four star” Holiday Cottages
- 1,2, 3 or 10 en suite bedrooms each with its own character.
- AA Inspected self catering accommodation
- Ideal location for visiting South Devon, Dartmoor or Eastern Cornwall.
- Book direct on 01752 897034 / firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best value experience for your holiday.
Our Self Catering Accommodation
2 twin bedrooms (both en suite) and 1 Twin. Bathroom.
Plenty of space in the grounds to relax to enjoy the peace & quiet of South Devon. The self catering cottages are surrounded by specially created wildlife areas, ancient woods, a newly planted cider orchard and BBQ areas. Wildlife encounters are always a possibility – use our bat detector or sit still and wait for badgers. Dartmoor Ponies, deer and owls too make an appearance.
Families may enjoy feeding the chickens & collecting the eggs. The goats in the field below the Farm House welcome company especially those armed with a carrot. Reconnect with nature; so many opportunities to see Britain’s wildlife in their natural environments around South Devon
Your South Devon holiday cottages accommodation is ideally located close to Ivybridge. 30 mins from Exeter and 20 minutes from Plymouth. Under 3 hours from Heathrow or 100 minutes from Bristol.
Our South Devon Self Catering Holiday Cottages available for holidays throughout the year. Weekly or for Short Breaks. Pet friendly as well behaved dogs are welcome. Many guests are enjoying the new games room with its table tennis table.
A Warm Welcome awaits from Mark & Jacky.
Come and Stay
Special Celebrations – Birthdays, Anniversaries or Weddings
– Buzzard is ideal with its spacious accommodation & 10 en suite rooms sleeping up to 24.
– book all the South Devon Self Catering Holiday Cottages and have exclusive use.
Enjoy Family Holidays
– share quality time with your family. Make use of our itineraries and local knowledge to save precious time and money.
Active Walking, Cycling or Kayaking Groups
– Buzzard & Heather cottages provide an ideal base for any activity group with spacious accommodation and 13 en suite bedrooms sleeping up to 30.
- a weekend in Buzzard Cottage is excellent value for your money as it starts from £42pp for the 3 nights. Ring Mark or Jacky on 01752 897034 to get more information.